Construction Industry Services
At HBE, we appreciate the complexities and risks of the construction industry, and we understand how the realities of managing your business can translate into profit or loss.
Our professional staff has a broad range of knowledge of the issues affecting the construction industry, including relationships with bonding companies, importance of maintaining certain financial ratios, and assisting with achieving the long-term goals of your company. HBE maintains memberships in several construction organizations and our professionals also attend yearly continuing education classes that deal specifically with the construction industry.
The thing that stands out the most about HBE is not just the year end tax returns and financial reports that we are required to provide, but all of the good financial information they have provided along the way. They are very knowledgeable when it comes to the construction industry in particular, so we always feel like we are getting information that is specific to our needs and not just a standard response.
Steve Dickey, Co-Owner, Dickey & Burham, Inc.
Our comprehensive construction finance services include:
- Financial Statement Audits and Analysis
- Tax Planning and Projections
- Assistance with Banking and Finance
- Assisting with Bonding and Surety
- Employee Benefit and Pension Plan Audits
- Budget Forecasts and Financial Planning
- Cost Segregation Studies
- Estate & Gift Tax Planning
- Due Diligence and Business Valuations
- Strategic Planning
- Associated General Contractors
- Association for Builders and Contractors
- BDO Alliance USA Construction Group
- Construction Financial Management Association
- Home Builders Association of Lincoln
For clarification on expenditure taxability, click here to view the Nebraska Department of Revenue construction contractor fact sheet.
For further information on our construction niche services please contact us today at 402.423.4343:
James D. Schulz, CPA, CVA
Scott J. Scheef, CPA, CVA